Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Review: Avene Eau Thermale (Thermal Spring Water, soothing anti-irritating)





Ingredients>>>

Avene thermal spring water, Nitrogen


Products Claims/Website Description>>>

Unique composition soothes and softens the skin and restores skin’s natural balance.
Clinically proven by over 300 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin.  Used since 1743 in the Hydrotherapy Center to treat serious dermatological conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
As daily care, can use after cleansing, soothes the skin after shaving/waxing,sunburn, rashes, refreshes after exercise or during travel and could be use to set makeup.


Application>>>

Primarily I use this as a toner when I have some redness or irritation on my face and also to moist my sponge or brushes for foundation application. I also spray a little after using powder foundation to eliminate powdery finish.




Pros
  • Great for sensitive skin
  • Multipurpose
  • Very fine mist

Cons 
  • It's an expensive water ;-)

Store/Damage>>>

Watson's Tampines Mall (Singapore)
Got it on sale! S$20.00 for 2 150ml/5.2 Oz (or roughly Php680)


TheBamShell Thoughts>>>

Personally, I've nothin' much to say about this stuff except that it effectively and instantly calms my redness or  irritations, and for setting my makeup, I prefer using Etude House Dr. Oil facial mist. And I guess I wouldn't even repurchase even if this becomes locally available, and for the price??? Arrrghh...


No comments:

Post a Comment