Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



Ingredients>>>



Products Claims>>>

The potent 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free botanical elixir works all night to regenerate, repair and replenish the skin barrier for younger-looking skin by morning. The rich blend of naturally replenishing botanical oils including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils known for their therapeutic, balancing, and antioxidant effects, works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity to dramatically restore skin by morning.








Application>>>

After my toner, I only use 2 drops and warm it between palms and gently pat or massage onto my face.


Pros
A bottle would last me forever
Results are almost instant


Cons
Price

Store/Damage>>>

Kiehl's Tampines Mall (Singapore)
SGD 95.00 (30ml)/ Php 2,880 Kiehl's Greenbelt

TheBamShell Thoughts>>>

I'm in love w/ this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment