Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

M.A.C. Brow Set- in Beguile




Ingredients>>>

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Alcohol Denatured, PVP/VA Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, TEA Carbomer, Disodium EDTA

Product Claims/Description>>>

A brush-on gel that grooms and slicks brows into shape without flaking or stiffening them. Can be used on its own, or stroke over brow pencil for a nice, natural look. May also be used on lashes, sideburns and chops—any facial hair. The shade Beguile is described as a full Bodied Taupe.

Application>>>

After using an eyebrow pencil or brow-powder, I apply a small amount and brush it w/ a clean spoolie.

Pros
Sets my eyebrows perfectly makin' them stay in place the whole day
Lightens my uber black brow strands

Cons
Scent! uurrghhh... weird chemical scent
Has tiny glitters... glitters on my eyebrows, really?
Doesn't have sort of a stopper inside the tube so you end up getting too much of the product on the applicator,you know what I mean?
Pricey
8 g / 0.28 oz

Store/Damage>>>

M.A.C. Counter (Trinoma)
Php 950.00


TheBamShell Thoughts>>>

I used to love this shade back when my hair was still dark. I was planning to get the lighter shade which is Girl Boy,but I don't think I would repurchase this since I found some cheaper alternatives, such as Etude brow mascara and James Cooper's "Jazzy" (Thanks to Cara who introduced me this product, will do a review soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment