Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

FOTD #1: Using Urban Decay Anniversary Palette

Hi everyone! I just wanna share the look I've created for today using Urban Decay's anniversary palette. This is great for night outs or if you want something sexy with a nice pop of color


  1. I prep my lids with elf primer
  2. Applied "blackout" slightly passing the crease
  3. I then applied the lovely turquoise "deep end" on my lids in patting motion to pack the color
  4. with a small slanted brush loaded with deep end, I just drew a wing along where the blackout is.
  5. Then I used "vanilla" for highlighting my brow bone and tear ducts











Face: 
Foundation- The face shop Phytogenic
Blush/Contour- Smashbox Bronzed light in sunkissed matte
Lips- Shu Uemura Rouge unlimited lipstick in Parisienne Pink




Love,

"Lei"

No comments:

Post a Comment