Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: Bifesta Cleansing Lotion







 Ingredients>>>



Product Claim/ Description>>>

Its cleansing agent effectively absorbs impurities, allowing the easy removal of dead skin cells  Its moisturizing and toning properties make skin soft and smooth.

  • Melts and removes oil in makeup
  • Improves skin tone and texture and masks imperfections
  • Moisturizes dry and sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic




Application>>>










Pros

  • Instantly removes my makeup
  • Very gentle, doesn't sting nor gives a tingling sensation
  • No need to rinse
  • A makeup remover and a skincare in one product
  • Very refreshing; gives my skin a nice glow
  • Didn't break me out
  • Fragrance free
  • Doesn't leave any sticky residue
  • The packaging is simple and dispenses a good amount of liquid
Cons
  • Doesn't really remove waterproof make up (mascaras/eyeliner/long wear foundation)









Store/Damage>>>

Watsons     (300ml/Php419)
Robinsons  (300ml/Php395)
























The BamShell Thoughts>>>

I've been working night shift for several years now, so it's normal for me to be always "puyat". Everyday when I get home from work, my mom would normally scold me each time I wash my face before bed, because she believes that it could affect my eyesight. True or not, just to please my mom, I've stopped washing my face after shift and so my hunt for a good makeup remover began.  

I use an eye&lip makeup remover for my eyeliner and mascara, and an all over makeup remover for the rest of my face, followed by my cleansing toner,eye cream, then slap on some serum or moisturizer.

I got curious about bifesta the first time I saw it, yet I didn't buy it coz I thought it was pretty pricey for something I'm not familiar with. So when I got home, I tried to check if I'd find a review, but there's too little information and the website was written in Japanese. 

2 days after, I headed back to Robinson's and finally decided to grab one. When I got home, I immediately tested the product and to my surprise...... It was love at first try =)

I'm currently loving the moist variant, though, I've tried the brightening one too, but I still stick with "moist". I'm on my 4th bottle now and still loving it.. Definitely my HG!


No comments:

Post a Comment