Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Palladio Natural Rice oil-absorbing Rice Powder (Nude & Natural)



Product Claims and Ingredients>>>

An old and traditional concept that is world renowned and a basic staple for the professional make up artist. It absorbs excess oil, thus maintaining proper pH level on the skin’s mantle.




left; Natural, right; Nude


Swatches>>> 

Both appear almost invisible when blended. As you can see in the photos that 'Natural" appears a lot darker, but when applied, they almost look the same, I'd say that Natural is just a tiny bit darker and has more warm beigey undertone, while "Nude" is yellowish and more cool toned.


Top; Nude
Bottom: Natural


Pros 
  • Definitely keeps my makeup in place for hours and prevents it from caking
  • Doesn't break me out
  • No strong fragrance
  • Feels silky soft and light on skin
  • Doesn't give you a white cast 
  • Doesn't give you a mask or too powdery like finish
  • Doesn't oxidize
  • Absolutely great for setting concealer!
  • Very affordable for the amount of product that you get
  • The thin sponge works well (through dabbing motion)
Cons
  • I'd prefer a twist off cap than this, coz the cap comes off easily I just always make sure to seal it when I travel.
  • Could be messy when opened and powder is all over, you can see on the photo above
  • Always out of stock
Store/Damage>>>
Available at Beauty Bar/ Php325 (17g)

The BamShell Thoughts>>>

Another HG of mine. Me and my sister has been using this for years now and we're very happy with it. When it comes to finishing powders, I don't like spending much as well as on mascaras because I finish them pretty quickly, and having said that, I used to buy nichido mascara and fashion 21 powder when I was still studying. I still like fashion 21 loose powder up to now, but for a 120 peso difference, and you get something way better, I go with palladio rice powder. 

I highly recommend this powder, works great for oily to combo skinned individual. I use round top kabuki brush , or a big fluffy brush. Apply on top of your powder foundation or just simply on top of your liquid or cream fondie and your makeup would last longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment