Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash


Ingredient>>>
Super Hyaluronic Acid

Product Claims>>>

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash hydrates as it cleanses, helping to restore and preserve skin’s natural moisture, leaving it silky smooth. The wash gently cleanses, leaving skin comfortably hydrated and refreshed. Skin pH balanced with low irritation, and free of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colourants.

Application>>>

Just a pea size is good enough, unless I've used an oil based makeup remover coz it wouldn't lather well. I use this 2x everyday.



Pros
  • Fragrance and colourant free
  • A little goes a long way
  • A gentle cleanser that suits my sensitive skin, leaving it supple and hydrated
  • Love the texture/consistency, not dripping nor too thick
  • Packaging is simple and you get a good control of  the amount to dispense

Cons
  • Doesn't remove remaining mascara and eyeliner residue
  • Not locally available 

Store/Damage>>>

Watson's and Guardian SG
S$12.90 (100 g) (approx Php 500)

The BamShell Thoughts>>>
I obviously got my self a backup of this stuff, coz I knew that I will be sticking w/ this for a while. The effect of this stuff is similar to Physiogel facial which I also love.

No comments:

Post a Comment