Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lewis & Pearl Oil Control Body & Face powder- Chill


Ingredients>>>

Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance


Product Claims>>>




Application>>>

I only use this on my face as an oil control powder. I dispense a little on palm and apply it lightly using a large fluffy brush.



Pros

  • Very very affordable!
  • It really works! mattifies and controls oil very well
  • Translucent
  • Has sunscreen


Cons

  • Scent is overpowering w/c tends to irritates my skin


Store/Damage>>>

Watson's SM North
Php 17.00 (50g)


The BamShell Thoughts>>>

I'm not a fan of  baby powder on my face, however, about 2 weeks ago I saw this powder at watsons and I remember reading about it from one of our pinay blogger kikayMD (thanks to her). So I decided to grab one and road test it on top of my bb cream and gave me a nice finish, not really flat matte, I could see a subtle brightening effect, and yes controlled my oilies very very well... 

The next day... it broke me out! really bad.... But, did it stop me from using it?? NO! hahaha! after a week I tried it again, but this time, instead of using it as a setting powder I used a very light, thin layer of  it on top of my usual loose powder (w/c is fashion21) with a big fluffy brush.. then.. voila! it didn't break me out anymore =)

P.S.
My sister also uses this everyday and doesn't break her out no matter how she uses it... Buti pa sya no?


No comments:

Post a Comment