Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Review: Biore Makeup Remover- for eyes & lip







Ingredients>>>


Product Claim>>>



Pros
  • The only makeup remover I've tried that doesn't sting at all.
  • Very gentle
  • Not too oily, no heavy feel
  • You don't need a lot, the cotton doesn't need to be wet, just moist and it'll work just fine
  • Doesn't cloud my eyes 
  • Didn't give me milia (Ziaja.... Ehem!)
  • Fragrance free
  • Removes waterproof mascaras and eyeliner effortlessly, like you raelly don't even need to rub your eyes.
Cons
  • Not locally available (boo!)




This is how it looks like when shaken, then it goes back to it's original state very quickly

Store/Damage>>>
Watsons, Guardian and supermarket/15-17.00 SGD (Roughly Php 600)


TheBamShell Thoughts>>>

I've already tried quite a few eye-makeup removers and this stuff is definitely my HG at the moment. I've been using Biore' for more than half a year now and hasn't failed me no matter what mascara or eye makeup I use.

 I have a very sensitive eyes and like what I've said this is the only formula that doesn't sting or cloud my eyes, or should I say, this is the perfect formula I've been looking for. I just wish I can find something similar that's available locally 'coz it really sucks that I always have to hoard several bottles when I go abroad and it adds weight to my luggage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment